Holy Hip Hop
- Rapper T.I. Promotes Chevrolet Impala SS
The popular hip-hop artist just released his new smash hit video "Top Back (Remix)" which made it to #1 on BET and MTV.
- Female Graffiti Transforms Adidas Shoe
The collection inspired by Siloette is called "End to End" and is based on the Stan Smith collection.
- G-Rated Hip-Hop For Kids Announced
Dr. Lisa Thornton MD, pediatrician and host of "Health Corner" on Lifetime Television says, "'It's Hip Hop, Baby!' is 22 minutes of programming I would recommend for any child."
- Rockport Taps Hip-Hop Celebs For National Campaign
Lyfe Jennings, Wood Harris, Yung Joc and Coltrane Curtis to sport Established 1971 Collection.
- Cherry Coke Teams With Jay-Z's Rocawear
The two companies have created a partnership to create a new design for Cherry Coke.
- Rapper DMX Launches Clothing Line
The clothing line is set to look "tough" with a contemporary style.
- Rappin Brands Acquired By Straight Up Brands
Developing premium branded spirits company just acquired Rappin Brands, the owner of hip-hop celebrity-affiliated spirits brands.
- Timberland Company Introduces The Boroughs Project
Five rap artists from New York City have all designed a custom Timberland(R) boot to reflect their community passion.
- Rapper Snoop Dogg Offers Branded Pet Products
Online retailer Amazon.com will be the first to offer the branded Snoop Dogg pet products.
- Ludacris Teams With Cingular To Offer Answer Tones
Rapper Ludacris just released his hit album "Release Therapy" and is now offering Answer Tones to Cingular Wireless customers.
- Nike & Apple Team Up On Hip Hop Sport Kit
Worldwide sports apparel company and technology giant Apple have worked together to create a product for both sport and music lovers.
- Hyphy Juice Makes Its Way To Rap & Hip Hop Fans
Bay Area rap artists show their support for the latest energy drink called "Hyphy Juice."
- Rap Artist LL Cool J Teams With Rodale For Fitness Book
Rodale Books and LL Cool J are working together to publish a book about fitness.
- Ya Heard Magazine Makes Its Hip Hop Debut
First installment of Ya Heard Magazine set to feature J Dillia, Busta Rhymes, and Jahiem.
- Bay Rapper & Producer D-Shot Announces Doll
Younger brother of rap legend E-40 and a member of The Click, D-Shot is preparing to drop a new rap doll.
- Snoop Dogg Expands His Line of Products To Pets
Rapper from Long Beach CA has teamed up with Jakks Pacific to provide Snoop Dogg branded pet products.
- Hip Hop Rap DJ & Hustle. Ink Deal For DVD Magazine
Rap DJ and partner join to produce a product titled "Rewind DVD Magazine" with Koch Entertainment.
- Hip Hop Watch Licensee Agreement Inked
Mogul Jay-Z's own Rockawear brand has landed a deal with Vestal Group to produce a line of watches.
- MTV Documents Eminem's "Curtain Call: The Hits"
Going behind the sceens of Eminem's latest CD release, MTV produces a documentary.
- Akon Sees His Future Becoming A Reality
Rapper Akon sees himself as a music Mogul like other well established hip hop business men.