- Miami Hip Hop Label Inks Deal With Indie Distributor
The emerging rap label based in Miami announced today it had entered a deal with the Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA).
- DJ Clue Jumps Ship To Join Power 105.1
Previously working for Hot 97, DJ Clue has decided to move to the competition, Power 105.
- Homeownership New Rap Topic For Robert Shumake
Just when you thought you heard it all, there is a new rap topic out there, its homeownership.
- Outlet Created For Musician's To Share Their Music
MusicIP, the first global music search engine, and Creative Commons, a music licensing non-profit, announce a partnership to provide new, safe outlet for musicians to share their music.
- Hip Hop Clothing Store GenX Inks Deal With URB1
Urban & Hip Hop Fashions store chain GenX Incorporated has signed a deal with URB1 Magazine to become the first retailer of the print publication.
- Ya Heard Magazine Makes Its Hip Hop Debut
First installment of Ya Heard Magazine set to feature J Dillia, Busta Rhymes, and Jahiem.
- Willie D Takes His Game Beyond Rapping
Houston rapper wants to move past being known as only an artist.
- Black Enterprise Gains Full Ownership of 'Hip Hop Bible'
The Source's previous owners Mays and Benzino have been ousted by Black Enterprise Executives.
- Rap Producer's Father Enters The Fashion Business
Father of rap mogul Jermaine Dupri is launching a new fashion line called Mauldin Apparel.
- Intel Uses Rap & Hip Hop Group In Brand Effort
Black Eyed Peas have been lined up to help brand the all new Intel product line.
- Akon Sees His Future Becoming A Reality
Rapper Akon sees himself as a music Mogul like other well established hip hop business men.