Posted by Dave
Rap News Network
5/24/2006 8:55:21 AM
Tags and topics realted to this article include Various Artists. Hip Hop, Rap, Events and Technology.
Access the entire catalog of this year's Bonnaroo Festival line-up with Windows Media Player 11 and MTV Network's new music service, URGE.
Go to http://www.urge.com/bonnaroo and sign up for your 14-day free trial now!
Windows Media Player http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmedia/player/11
Simply the best media player for all your digital entertainment, Windows Media Player 11 helps you see your digital music, video and photos in entirely new ways. Discover and download new music with the URGE music service from MTV Networks and easily sync with a variety of portable devices so you can enjoy it all wherever you like.
- Simplicity in Design: Bring a whole new look to your digital entertainment.
- More of the Music You Love: Breathe new life into your digital music experience.
- All Your Entertainment in One Place: Store & enjoy all your music, video, pictures and recorded TV.
- Enjoy Everywhere: Easy new sync features for your portable music player and other devices.
MTV Networks' URGE is the featured digital music service for Windows Media Player 11. This new music service, from the people who brought you the popular MTV, VH1 and CMT brands, puts a complete music experience right on your PC.
URGE offers an immersive experience, a place where music lovers can hang out, connect with the artists they love and discover new ones. URGE offers users robust search, discovery and music-management tools, as well as handcrafted and original editorial and programming from some of the best minds in music. URGE's 2 million-plus tracks are organized in 18 genres and more than 400 sub-genres or styles of music, from country and blues to classical and soundtracks. URGE is written and programmed by a staff of music writers, radio programmers and music business veterans who are, first and foremost, fans.
Much of the great music programming and editorial in URGE will be available for free. At URGE you can download and purchase individual songs or albums as with any online music store. But if you're looking for a deeper music experience - and instant gratification - URGE offers two subscription options - all you can eat at $9.95 per month or $99 per year, and all you can eat with portability at $14.95 per month or $149 per year - to give you all the music you could ever want and the means to make the most of it.
Key URGE Features:
- Two million tracks
- Eighteen music genres, and more than 400 music styles
- More than 500 handmade playlists
- URGE Feeds that deliver your favorite music straight to your computer and portable music player
- More than 130 commercial-free, CD-quality, professionally programmed radio stations
- Exclusive music programming from URGE, as well as MTV, VH1 and CMT
- Extensive music blogs, artist profiles, features and interviews from leading music voices
- Compatibility with more than 100 portable music players and digital media receivers
- Powerful search and media management with Windows Media Player 11
Find out more about Various Artists. Other items you may find on Various Artists include updates, news, multimedia, chat, links and more. Click here...
More articles related to the topic Hip Hop can be found here.
More articles related to the topic Rap can be found here.
More articles related to the topic Events can be found here.
More articles related to the topic Technology can be found here.