Posted by Dave
Rap News Network
3/8/2005 9:53:02 AM
Tags and topics realted to this article include 50 Cent.
The feud between rappers 50 Cent and The Game that seemed to be spiraling out of control showed the first signs of a ceasefire last night.
"I am allowing them the opportunity to bow out, to move forward," 50 Cent said in a live interview on Hot 97 broadcast from an undisclosed location.
"If me competing is making the New York Police Department feel like there is going to be violence, then I will fall back for a moment.
"I am making a conscious decision to try to be nice about this. The situation is definitely unfortunate, but I'm going to try to communicate with him.
"I know people think that I love trouble, but I just don't run from it."
The Game, whose real name is Jayceon Taylor, has made no signals that he intends to end the beef.
On Saturday, The Game taunted 50 Cent on stage in California. "Come and get me."
The feud which started when 50 Cent banished The Game from the G-Unit on radio, already has injured one person, Kevin Reed from Compton, Calif., after shots were fired outside Hot 97's studios in SoHo last week.
"What he said is not enough to say I hate him," said 50 Cent.
"It's something we can get past. It's not that crazy. I want to have a conversation with him to figure out what's going on."
Despite 50 waving the olive branch, 50 refused to answer when interviewer Hot 97 DJ Angie Martinez pressed him yesterday on what would happen if The Game didn't want peace.
Find out more about 50 Cent. Other items you may find on 50 Cent include updates, news, multimedia, chat, links and more. Click here...